Formal Letter

Dear Sir Cloony,
Hello, I am the Queen Elizabeth. I was the girl that put a white ribbon in you lance. I remember you beating the Hampshire Mauler, with only twenty years old! But the point is that you are invited to a big dinner.
It is in the castle, on the third floor. The kings of Europe are going to come. It is very important for my family and me. You are so simple! I love that side of men. First, we are going to eat a delicious soup of our family. Then a big turkey with carrots from France. At the end, a strange dessert called “ice-cream” from Germany. The king Hesengefer (from Germany) says that is made with milk, cream and fruits, it is iced. It going to be fantastic!
Give my regards to your family. Looking forward to seeing you.

Your sincerely,
Elizabeth Groening

Comentarios

  1. It seems informal in some parts. Be careful with mistakes. Keep on working!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Mio Cid y Martín Fierro

Mi Cuarta Septicemia en profundidad

Martín Fierro