Informal letter

 Dear Jeckyll,
 My lovely son. how are you? I hope that you are fine!. Your sister, Jessica, told me that you were drinking a drug! Why haven´t you told me nothing?
I´m very sad! You know how awful is for a mother to discover that her favorite son is taking drugs. I tought you very well, I told you that drinking bad things is not good! I suppose that you aren´t smoking!
But that wasn´t the idea of the letter. I want to tell you that in your city, there is a criminal that has killed many people. He is a murderer! If someone does you something I´m going to go to your city and kick that person many times, that he couldn´t sit down in a chair again
Kisses
love
Martha (your favorite mother)


By: Lucia  

Comentarios

  1. There are some language mistakes, and be careful with some tenses. Nice work!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Mio Cid y Martín Fierro

Mi Cuarta Septicemia en profundidad

Martín Fierro